Over the last 20 years a trend has evolved in the wedding business where more and more brides are choosing to hire the services of a Professional Toastmaster to oversee their wedding day.
Professional Toastmasters feature at many special events, not just at weddings but also compering Gala Award Ceremonies and many other banqueting functions as ‘Masters of Ceremonies’.
Welcome to the Executive Guild of Toastmasters and Town Criers:
The Executive Guild of Toastmasters and Town Criers are available to hire for any occasion.
Whatever the occasion, enlisting the services of a Professional Toastmaster can only serve to enhance the event and bring extra class to the Celebration;
- Wedding receptions of practically every culture
- Corporate Dinners and Dinner Dances
- Themed Banquets and Gala Balls
- Masonic Ladies Festivals and Receptions
- Rotary Club and Round Table Functions
- Birthday Parties, Bar mitzvah and Anniversaries
- Cocktail Parties, Civic Lunches and Banquets
- Award Ceremonies and Conferences
- Official Openings or Product Launches
Here you will find information regarding the services of a Toastmaster, the concept and ideals of the Guild and our directory of Toastmaster members in your region from whom to choose for your event or occasion.
Please browse through our site where you will find a great deal of information about the EGT, its members and their services.
If you are looking for a toastmaster please contact any member via their own page within this site.
Any queries regarding the Guild, toast mastering, or if you would like to apply to join, please contact the Hon. Secretary Peter York.
To enquire about membership click here.
To train as a Toastmaster visit our training site.