Toastmaster Wedding Services
The Duties of The ToastmasterA professional Toastmaster is engaged to ensure the Bride and Bridegroom, Best Man and Parents can relax and enjoy this memorable day without worry or concern for the order and timing of events. Using his or her experience and professional manner the Toastmaster co-ordinates events to guarantee this special day unfolds just as you planned. By supporting the wedding party, chefs, caterers, photographers and musicians alike, a toastmaster will ensure everyone gives their best performance.
- Advise on wedding etiquette and customs prior to and during the big day
- Assist with the order of photographs on request
- Organise the receiving line, announce guests and ensure any special arrangements are in place
- Announce the Bride and Bridegroom and escort them to the top table
- Announce or say grace if required
- Announce the ceremonial cutting of the wedding cake
- Conduct the toasts, introduce the speakers and handle bouquets and presents as required
- Organise the circulation of the guest book
- Arrange the departure of the Bride and Bridegroom from the table and advise guests of subsequent arrangements
- Liaise with the musician or DJ as to the setting up of the equipment for the evening entertainment
Toastmasters, Town Criers, Wedding toastmasters, Jewish weddings, Asian weddings, Masonic Ladies Nights, Master of Ceremonies, Burns Nights, Award Ceremonies, Partnership Ceremonies, Product launch’s.