The Toastmaster Service
A Professional Toastmaster does not just have a loud voice that echo’s around the banqueting room, and he doesn’t just bang a gavel and make a few announcements – perhaps those few announcements are often the only signs to indicate his presence, however, nothing could be further from the truth, he is an expert in procedure and etiquette and adds dignity to each and every occasion. His control and understanding is a spectrum of activity, which displays his overall co-ordination, and ability, in the knowledge, necessary to steer all types of events that may need a degree of formality. He is also very much at ease in those situations where only a gentle, guiding hand is needed. Regularly, experienced toastmasters are being hired for conferences and company presentations, as they have that rare combination of tact, diplomacy In addition to that high degree of sensitivity and empathy, his armoury encompasses a very considerable breadth of knowledge of protocol and event organisation. The Executive Guild of Toastmasters and Town Criers Toastmasters ensures the following:
- The organizer is free from anxiety enabling him to enjoy the event.
- The management of the venue is allowed to concentrate on their own tasks.
- You may be confident that responsibility for detailed co-ordination can be reliably delegated.
- You will have independent advice and on-going consultancy available on the different facets of the event.
- You are assured a reliable professional service to the standards of the EGTTC.
- Your event will be conducted with authority and dignity, without an overbearing attitude.
- You achieve that extra “touch of class” and style to complement the occasion.
Toastmasters, Town Criers, Wedding toastmasters, Jewish weddings, Asian weddings, Masonic Ladies Nights, Master of Ceremonies, Burns Nights, Award Ceremonies, Partnership Ceremonies, Product launch’s.